Lakeside is Open Regular Business Hours
To our customers, community members & friends:
Please be assured that we are open during our regularly scheduled hours to be sure you are able to get your needed medications. We also want to reassure you that we are taking every precaution to keep our most vulnerable community members safe.
Therefore, we are taking the following steps:
* We are practicing frequent hand washing and disinfecting of surfaces inside the pharmacy.
* We continue to offer mail outs and have also implemented a curbside pick up for our customers. If you need these services, please let us know.
* We promise that we will do everything we can to ensure you are able to get your medications and OTC items. Please help us by calling or emailing your questions and needs.
* We are doing our best to keep needed items in stock.
* We will post information on our facebook page and website with resources for you to find accurate information about the virus including what you should do if you feel ill.
We need you to do the following:
* Please do not come into the pharmacy if you are ill or are experiencing cough, fever & fatigue. We ask that you call us to make arrangements for curbside pickup or mail.
* Request your refills before coming to the pharmacy to decrease the amount of time you have to wait in the store.
* We try to send out text messages and phone calls when your prescriptions are ready. If you haven't received a call, your prescription may not be ready yet and you should call to check the status.
* Communicate your needs with us- we are willing to help. Please let us know what we can do for you.
* Please stay calm and do not panic.
* Please follow the directions of our public health officials to help slow the spread of the virus.
We are so proud to be part of this great community and we know that we can all pull together to help each other through this difficult time. We appreciate your support of our small local business.
Mike & Stephanie Steinman